Wednesday, March 3, 2010

200th Post!

Today is extra-special.  I finished the A workouts of Fat Loss 2 from New Rules of Lifting AND it's my 200th blog post!  Yippee!

Today's workout was tough.  My heart rate doesn't get as high as with the B workouts, possibly because I can't lift enough on the squats, but I think I sweat more with the A workouts.  I wonder why that is!?!  Strange.  I did still average 141 bpm and got up to 170 bpm.  Plenty of work!

These past few workouts, I've tried eating a banana and drinking a bit of milk.  I don't think I like it.  It weighs in my stomach and I can taste the smell on my breath the whole workout.  It makes me feel like more than just smell is going to come up.

FL2A6

Front squat - 3x8@60#

Somewhat wide-grip cable seated row - 3x8@89#

Supine hip extension with single leg curl - 3each leg x8

Barbell push press - 3x8@65#

Dynamic Lunge - 3x8@65# (some with bar on back, some with bar front)

Upper-body Russian twist - 1x8@20#db, 2x8@25#db (bracing legs in power rack helped a lot!)

No comments: