Friday, January 6, 2017

Full Mobility

Last night was the first night back to Taekwondo. I'm sure they took it a little easy on us, so as not to create lots of injuries, but I was surprised how well I did, considering I had the other workout in the morning.

Today was the first day of "Full Mobility" in the program I'm using from Daily Burn. I was expecting something more yoga-like. There were yoga-like moments, of course, but it really was a mobility workout, working pretty much every joint in my body! It was only 30 minutes compared to the 50 minute kettlebell videos. Corey also presented this one, even though it is from another program. I even managed to break a sweat. I think it was really what I needed. One minor quibble is that the "arm bar" move from DBK2 as named something else in "Full Mobility" and the same move had a different name. Odd. No big deal, but details like that bug me, especially when they are coming from the same presenter.

No comments: